Good ways to keep your hair healthy despite the heat
- Try to dry your hair normally (without hair dryer) and for those who have curly hair I recommend to make a tight-low ponytail after the shower . This will help you by auto-straightening half of your hair without using heat.
- Drink a lot of water and eat big variety of food that your system needs.Vitamins that contain important nutrients like Biotin, Iron (egg yolks, lentils, spinach and chicken), Zinc (lamb, pumpkin seeds and chocolate) and B-complex (grains, eggs, avocados and legumes). Water is the basic component of hair and constituted a substantial part of them.
- Protect your hair by spraying them 10 minutes after shower and 15 minutes before straitening with heat protectors like: TRESemmé which I highly recommend. I use it almost a year and I protected my hair from really bad heat results.
- Use silk products to the dead ends after using heat. It gives a little shine and deeply moisture. It is like waking up the dead part of your hair.
- Use anti-frizzing products also like TRESemmé and CHI that will help you not to straight your hair a lot of times in a day. Winter and rain are your nightmare but those products are your new best friend.
- Sleep on a silk pillow to avoid hair breakage and brush them gently from the bottom to the top.